If you are submitting your manuscript for publication at the International Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, then the following guidelines must be held to. Your work will not be considered if these guidelines are not met.
American or British English
No more than 25 pages in single spaced Times New Roman font with size 12
Microsoft Word only
Author Affiliations and Associations
Authors must take care not to mention their names and any affiliations in the main text of manuscript
The manuscript must contain a title page with following:
- A title for the work that is concise and does not contain any abbreviations
- Names and affiliations of ALL authors
- The following communication details
- Full postal addresses of authors’ affiliated institutions, including the address of all locations where any original research related to the submitted work was conducted
- Postal address, phone number and email IDs of all authors
- Details of one corresponding author – name and contact information who will be the point of contactfor the Journal.
- o Names and details of any entity, institute or institution that has provided any support or sponsorshipfor the research.
The abstract must be placed after the title page. The abstract must be brief and no longer than 200-250 words. It must contain a concise detailing of the research work, including the intent of the research, the questions raised, the methodology used and the answers or results obtained. Authors are advised that references and abbreviations not be used in the abstract.
A set of 7-8 keywords must be provided without the use of plurals or complex concepts.
Authors are advised to make the research as easy to understand as possible. This includes making clearly marked sections and sub-sections to facilitate easy reading. In case the work contains any figures or tables, they should not be included separately. Rather, they should be added to the main body of text and should be marked according to the latest APA style.
References should be listed clearly at the end and must be in the latestAPA style of referencing. All references used in the body of the text must be found in the final list of references, and vice versa. If authors use any unpublished material or personal communications as references, then they must NOT be listed with the final set of references. Any unpublished material about to be published elsewhere can be marked as ‘in press’.
References in the final list can be in alphabetical and then chronological order. In the event of multiple references by the same author or authors in the same year, authors are advised to add ‘a’, ‘b’, etc. after year of publication to indicate their difference.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Authors are reminded that your manuscript will NOT be accepted for publication if it does not contain a clear indication that all authors of the work have read and agree to the terms and conditions laid out by the International Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning on this website.